Attention Ottawa Home Owner! – Are You Heating Ottawa Instead of Just YOUR Home?
Rick Menard Heating and Cooling is a full-service heating Ottawa and air conditioning Ottawa contractor with 22 years of experience installing homeowners comfort systems. In addition to scheduled service checks, repairing of existing equipment, and installation of new equipment, we can help you find ways to reduce your energy bills through comfort system upgrades and by utilizing Government funded energy conservation programs.
Enough About Us…
Let’s talk about you. Let’s talk about what should be important to you as a homeowner when hiring a contractor to replace or repair your homes comfort system.
Homeowner Questions to Ask Before You Engage in a Contract
In order to receive quality care from a good heating and furnace service provider, researching the company prior to hiring them is a good rule of thumb.
- Do you have proof of satisfied customers?
- Does your company carry sufficient Liability Insurance?
- Are your technicians and installers certified by the Manufacture your represent?
- Is the company certified by any Provincial Governing Agencies?
- Does the company take out proper permits for the installation?
- Are your technicians and installers employees or sub-contractors?
- Have your employees, that are entering my home, had background checks?
- Is your company registered with the Better Business Bureau?
The quality of heating Ottawa and furnace Ottawa products sold and installed by a heating company has quite a bit of reflection on the company itself. When heating is an important element of comfort such as in heating Ottawa, it is important to purchase and install quality products that are made to last many years.
Higher end manufacturers usually carry a better warranty, which can be a nice addition to peace of mind. It is important to inquire about the products that are installed before choosing any heating Ottawa contractor. Rick Menard Heating & Cooling is a chosen and certified dealer for the brands Carrier and Comfortmaker. We feel honoured that such a world leader in the supply of furnaces and air conditioners has chosen us to represent them in heating Ottawa residents.
Common Industry Complaint We Have Addressed
When our Comfort System Technician arrives at your home to install your new furnace or air conditioner, the team will give you a complete walk through of the installation. They will also explain the systems thermostat, how it works and talk to you about your ideal temperature setting.